Canon TS9540 Series MP Drivers Windows Download. This driver will provide full printing and scanning functionality for your product.
Canon TS9540 Setup
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Download the file. For the location where the data is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click "Yes" then "OK," this will complete the uninstallation process.
- [Ver.1.02] - The failure that may disable installation when the PC detects the printer before the driver is installed is modified. (Windows 10)
- [Ver.1.01] - Printable paper size has been added. - The failure that may cause installation failure is changed.