Canon PIXMA MG2100 series MP Driver Download for Windows, This file is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers - PIXMA MP210 Ready to print, duplicate and scan the quick and easy way? Now you could develop a beautiful 4" x 6" borderless print in close to forty-six seconds2, and in some cases print pics from the electronic camera without a computer!
Canon MG2100 Series Printer Driver:
- [Windows 10] Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. The settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are correct. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10] Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed correctly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remained installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. in such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
MG2100 Series MP Driver How to Setup?
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As," then click [ Save ] to download the file.
Memo: If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be kept in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically. Uninstall Procedures If needed; you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
Note: The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click "Yes" then "OK," this will complete the uninstallation process.
[Ver.1.02] - Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS. - Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS. - The Catalog File signed by Microsoft has been updated. [Ver.1.01a] - Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
Download Canon PIXMA MG2100 series MP Driver Download for Windows