MG6200 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP). This file is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers, IJ Network Tool is included in this MP Drivers.
Canon PIXMA MG6220 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-in-One Printer The beautiful PIXMA MG6220 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One delivers superior quality, versatility, and ease of use. Built-in Wi-Fi®1 technology allows you to easily print and scan wirelessly virtually anywhere around your house. For a genuine interactive imaging experience, Canon’s Intelligent Touch System transforms the top of your printer into a sleek, responsive touch panel so only the buttons you need light up. Print gorgeous, borderless2 photos at home up to 8.5″ x 11″ size with a maximum print color resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi3 and six individual ink tanks including a gray ink for professional color and black & white photos
How to Setup?
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- Memo: If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
- Note: The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.